March 13, 2012 § 2 Comments
So Monday is over. I know a lot of people hate Monday but I actually like it. It’s usually a pretty easy work day for me. I’m trying to be more positive lately so here are five things I’m looking forward to this week!
1. This weeks forecast (minus the rain):
IT’S SPRING! Right? You better not snow again, Michigan…There is definitely a correlation between my mood and the weather, so warmer temps plus a little sun makes me smile.
2. Running again. Warm weather equals more running. Mainly for the endorphins; I try to get them anywhere I can.
3. The Vampire Diaries returns!!! After a three week hiatus, my favorite
guilty shameless pleasure is finally back this Thursday night on the CW. I’ve been consoling myself by rewatching the series on Netlix, but I’m pumped for a fresh episode.
4. My sister is having a baby! I HOPE this week. She’s 7 days overdue already, so she better pop that baby out soon.
5. It’s our 2 year dating anniversary on Sunday! But Alex says we don’t celebrate that because we have a wedding anniversary now. Lame. I’m probably still going to celebrate by buying myself some chocolate and stuffing my face.